Call us today:

0800 975 11 11

Home Insurance

Get a competitive quote today!

Our experienced team search and select a product from one of the hundreds available that best suit your needs. Choose between differing levels of cover to suit your needs.

We are confident that all of the policies offered are of the highest standard with options for Legal Protection, home emergency cover and of course FREE peace of mind.

Why one answer?

  • We price check many of the UK’s leading insurers daily
  • We have dedicated experts to get you a great deal
  • Friendly and experienced staff waiting for your call
  • Up to 30 recommended insurance companies
  • Great savings with major insurers
  • Instant cover available
  • Instalments available

Looking for cheaper house insurance with quality cover can be time consuming so why not let one answer do the hard work for you? We’ll not only save you time by searching many of the top UK house insurance companies for you, we’ll also endeavour to save you money.

Even though we offer you cheaper house insurance cover, we fully understand that quality cover is just as important as a low price. So we only deal with the most trusted UK house insurance companies who can provide you with the standard of insurance cover you deserve.

Cheaper House Insurance

If you’re a home owner, there are clear reasons to choose one answer for your house insurance cover:

Because we’re independent, we search the home insurance market to get you the best home policy varying levels of cover can be provided. Whenever you ask for a new or renewal quote, we search a panel of up to 30 leading UK underwriters to ensure you get the best, up to the minute, market rate and the best, cheap cover

If you need to make a claim, because we’re completely independent, we work with you, not against you, to sort everything out and to make sure your claim is paid

The people who work at one answer are insurance professionals – we want to help you save money

Request a Callback!

Types of House Insurance

Buildings Insurance – This covers you for any losses to the building itself i.e. the bricks and mortar and any permanent fixtures and fittings. If you have a mortgage on your policy then it may be a requirement of your provider that you have buildings cover in place.

Contents Insurance – This covers you for all your possessions inside your home e.g. electrical equipment and furniture. Over a life time the average family accumulates tens of thousands of pounds worth of possessions yet amazingly some home owners do not have any cover on force. Unfortunately, the costs of not having any contents cover in place can be devastating as numerous families discovered during the summer floods in 2007.

Buy to Let Insurance / Landlords Insurance – We have schemes available purely designed to cover buy to let properties.