One Answer Insurance are looking for a great communicator with a keen eye for detail to join our Cancellation and Debt Recovery team as a Cancellation and Debt Recovery Advisor.
A major element to this role is debt collection; you would be responsible for collecting bad debt on cancelled policies. This role would be ideally suited to an individual experienced in debt-recovery, ideally in insurance, who is able to confidently have difficult conversations regarding debt.
Salary: £20k – £23k pa
- Debt chase policies where cancellation has been unavoidable
- Cancel policies when necessary
- To work all reports within the iPrompt system
- To deal with a number of diaries within the department including both the cancellation due to non-payment and the debt chase diary, making sure that nothing goes overdue
- Keep records of correspondence on CDL and produce a weekly report to the Cancellation and Debt Recovery Team Manager to show what has been processed and what has been saved
- Deliver excellent customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients
- Confident when delivering a difficult message.
- Able to be pro-active in findings solutions to recover debt
- Able to manage own work-load
- Must have a strong personality, a positive outlook and a clear focus on business profitability and saving money.
- Should be a natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance, who is credible and comfortable in dealing with various customers types.
- Excellent communication skills and able to see things from the other person’s point of view.
- High levels of accuracy when inputting information into the systems
- Good working knowledge of MS Office 2007 or later, particularly Excel and Word, Internet and email.
- Experience in insurance-related debt recovery
- Experience using CDL