At One Answer Insurance we are expanding our Customer Services team and looking for a professional individual, with great communication skills and a genuine interest in working with and helping customers.
The main objective of the role is to provide over the phone help and support to our customers with their insurance policies.
Starting salary: £15,500 plus bonus. Increase to £17,000 upon successful completion of probation period.
Key Responsibilities and Responsibilities
- Provide help and advice to customers over the telephone, by e-mail or face-to-face
- Investigate and solve customers’ problems and complaints within the required timescales.
- Undertake general administrative duties including opening and sending mail, leaflets, faxes etc to ensure the smooth flow of work within the Customer Service Department.
- Complete work such as MTA’s, renewals, diaries etc. as necessary.
- Build knowledge and understanding of products and policies and ensure understanding with your colleagues.
- Develop underwriting knowledge.
- Ensure that the correct processes have been followed and that areas such as cancellations could be avoided, the correct fees have been charged and diaries are being completed correctly.
- Deliver excellent customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
- Increase profitability of existing product lines by encouraging clients to use added value services where possible.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office 2007 or later; particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of CDL system is desirable but not essential
- A good understanding of numbers and planning