To work within the Renewals Department to sell insurance products to existing customers, over the telephone and face-to-face when required.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
To follow and maintain the company Renewal procedures.
- To maintain the highest level of service towards clients and a quick response time to all incoming enquiries.
- To achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- To share best practice & offer ideas for continuous improvement.
- To maintain a high level of quality scores.
- To develop relevant knowledge and skills and attend training as required.
- To ensure compliance with relevant regulations and procedures such as the FCA by keeping up to date with all changes in the regulatory framework.
- To represent One Answer Insurance Services in a professional manner at all times
A flexible approach to working hours as we adapt to an ever changing market.
Dynamic, self-motivated enthusiastic individual with a passion and flair for sales.
Must have a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance.
Reliable, tolerant, and determined. A good communicator and able to see things from the other person’s point of view.
Well-presented and business like.
Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
CDL/Insurance Broker experience is preferred but not essential as we offer full training and support.
Good working knowledge of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, and ideally CDL system, Internet and email.
Must have a genuine interest in Sales.
Should be well presented and a polite, tactful and friendly character.
A good understanding of numbers and planning.
The ability to be flexible, decisive and quick-thinking.
The ability to follow processes and procedures and to be comfortable with referring to managers where necessary.
To be able to deal with customers in a patient, calm and effective way and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.